Job type - Permanent
Job Title: Oracle Cloud Developer
Location: Ahmedabad, India
The Oracle Technical Developer (OIC) must have at least 2+ years of experience. In this role, candidate will be responsible for creating technical designs, build and unit testing for complex requirements using Oracle PaaS / DBCS, VBCS and OIC and Oracle Stored Procedures.
Location: Ahmedabad, India.
Project Work Timing: 2 PM IST to 11 PM IST
Required experience and skills:
- 2+ years of Hands-on development experience in developing
- Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC)
- Strong on Oracle PL/SQL development
- Oracle Cloud PaaS Visual Builder (VBCS)
- Expert hands-on developer of Oracle PaaS products (VBCS and OIC- integrations)
- Expert hands-on developer knowledge of Oracle JET and other Java Script frameworks.
- Expert hands-on developer knowledge Oracle PL/SQL development.
- Good understanding of Oracle PaaS-4-SaaS extension patterns
- Understanding of Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) and PaaS-4-SaaS architecture
- Understanding of Oracle Cloud SaaS and OCI application and integration data security
- Two+ full lifecycle Oracle Cloud Order with extensions development
- Understanding of Oracle ERP, SCM and WMS functionality and process
- Knowledge of Oracle Cloud ERP, SCM and WMS APIs/web services
- Excellent understanding of Agile development methodology
- Expert hands-on experience on SQL optimization
- Experience following a full lifecycle SDLC process, including creating technical designs, build and unit testing for complex requirements.
- Provide technical expertise in Oracle Cloud ERP/SCM and Oracle PaaS (OIC, VBCS, ATP, etc.)
- Technical problem-solving skills with ability to work independently or in a team-oriented environment
- Good communications skills and ability to produce high-quality deliverables
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org