Job type - Contract
Job Title: SiteCore Senior Architect, SiteCore Developer
Location: Remote (Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Pune, Noida, Indore, Hyderabad, Chennai.)
- SiteCore Senior Architect:
- Total Exp: 10+ years
- Sitecore Exp: 5+ years
- SiteCore Developer:
- Total Exp: 10+ years
- Sitecore Exp: 3 years
- SiteCore Senior Architect: 8+ years of experience with C# and .Net Framework.
- SiteCore Developer: 3 to 5 years of experience with C# and .Net Framework.
We are seeking dynamic and skilled professionals to join our team in the roles of SiteCore Senior Architect and SiteCore Developer. As a part of our Storefront team, you will play a pivotal role in shaping the architecture and features of customer websites, contributing to the achievement of our organization’s key performance indicators.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Define architecture and develop features for customer websites, ensuring holistic design across all layers of the solution.
- Participate in programming, maintenance, technical support, documentation, and administration of web applications.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including marketing, sales, IT, and customer support, to address requirements and pain points.
- Develop the arrow.com website using Sitecore . Net CMS backend.
- Integrate business rules and content to meet requirements.
- Collaborate in an Agile environment with Product Owners, Analysts, and QA to ensure quality, security, and maintenance of applications.
- Contribute to DevOps culture and continuous integration processes and tools.
- Advocate SOLID software architecture practices and provide Tier-2/3 support for arrow.com website.
- Train and mentor junior staff.
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field, or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years in Angular2+/React.Js.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience working with RESTful services and expertise with open software libraries.
- Familiarity with unit test frameworks (NUnit/Karma/Mocha/Sion) for writing unit tests.
- Knowledge of development life cycle best practices, including version control, QA, build/release management, CI, and regression testing.
- Experience with NoSQL and relational databases.
- Familiarity with enterprise OO design patterns such as the Repository pattern.
- Experience using Agile methodologies and tools such as JIRA.
- Proven experience integrating multiple data sources/systems for consumption by rich websites.
- Experience working on a cloud computing platform (Azure/AWS/GCP).
Resumes should include the candidate’s project duration and explanations of projects and corresponding responsibilities.
Join us in driving innovation and excellence in the world of SiteCore development. Apply now to be a part of our dynamic team.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates meeting the specified qualifications are invited to submit their comprehensive applications, highlighting relevant experience and skills.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org