- Work directly with Business User as an Oracle Cloud Order Management functional expert.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
- Gather, analyze business requirements and perform Fit-Gap analysis
- Active participation in preparing various project documents – Solution design, Functional Specifications, Setup Documents, SIT-UAT Test Scripts, Training materials.
- Explain the business requirement to other team members in the project
- Write functional requirement documents
- Create and execute test scenarios in various test environments
- Works closely with users during user acceptance testing phase
- Provide support to end users on day to day troubleshooting and ticket resolution
- Worked on the setups and configurations of OM, INV, PO, Advance Pricing and AR modules
- Worked on the setups of OM- Profile options, Freight and Special Charge Types, Transaction Types, Document sequences, Shipping, Customers, Quick codes, Rules, Holds, Price Lists, Modifiers.
- Experience as a resource in the implementation lifecycle of at least 1 Oracle ERP Cloud project and Supporting Oracle Cloud
- Having strong experience in Support Life Cycle , SLA management and working with Oracle Product and Cloud Infra support group
- Demonstrated experience in gathering and documenting business requirements, leading fit-gap analysis, conference room pilots (CRPs) functional configuration, testing, client user training.
- A minimum of 6 years of experience in multiple end-to-end implementations / support projects of Oracle eBS (R12 & 11i) involving Order Management / O2C module across industry domains
- Understanding of File based data import and export
- Created oracle service requests and fixed the bugs in Oracle Order Management application with the help of Oracle support.
- Resolved critical issues on Shipping Execution while ship confirming the sale order.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com