- Work directly with Business User as an Oracle Cloud Financials functional expert.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
- Gather, analyze business requirements and perform Fit-Gap analysis
- Active participation in preparing various project documents – Solution design, Functional Specifications, Setup Documents, SIT-UAT Test Scripts, Training materials.
- Explain the business requirement to other team members in the project
- Write functional requirement documents
- Create and execute test scenarios in various test environments
- Works closely with users during user acceptance testing phase
- Provide support to end users on day to day troubleshooting and ticket resolution
- Oracle ERP Cloud experience in at least one or more of these modules: General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Asset Management and Cash Management.
- Experience as a resource in the implementation lifecycle of at least 1 Oracle ERP Cloud project and Supporting Oracle Cloud
- Having strong experience in Support Life Cycle , SLA management and working with Oracle Product and Cloud Infra support group
- Demonstrated experience in gathering and documenting business requirements, leading fit-gap analysis, conference room pilots (CRPs) functional configuration, testing, client
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com